Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Feeling Sixteen


The last few days have been a flashback of 2003 for me.  I have found myself sitting in my pop's recliner eating popcicles, sleeping solo in my bedroom, eating dinner and not having to make it, and hanging out with girl friends.  I flew back to Utah for some job interviews, well allow me to correct myself, ONE job interview.  I am hoping for more, but apparently having a small Asian lurking around your school trying to pass out her resume is as desirable as having me pass out dubies to the kids.  My dear friend Holly and I are off to be groupies and watch Chem's band (a boy from high school and former band-mate of Danno's).  This week seems like a wonderful week of nostalgia, family, and friends.  Wish me luck on the jungle hunt for a job!

3 comments:

Rodney and Tanya said...

good luck on the jungle hunt for a job!

AnneMarie said...

Cannot wait to play with you. much luhv.

Riley and Cassie said...

Hey girl! I wish I could see you so bad but I've got finals on Monday and Tuesday! Sorry! I'm bummed I will be missing out on all the fun. Make sure to do some crazy feet for me.