Thursday, June 4, 2009

Oh bring them in from the fields, oh bring them in from the plains...

That is right. I'm referring to your third graders. I HAVE A JOB! I am officially a third grade teacher at Monte Vista Elementary. These last few months of anticipation and lack of job positions can get a girl all worried. Thankfully I have a wonderful supportive family (yes Mom, Cheryl, Jo-nelle, and all their "connections") who have helped me to make good business decisions and calmed my troubled heart through this process. My mom and I have discussed this employment miracle and deemed all the credit to the Lord. I have been so blessed and am grateful for all the support and love of family and friends. So send your 8-9 year olds my way for some good ol' public learnin'. Love!

12 comments:

Josh and Laura said...

your students will be soo lucky to have you! Seriously!!

The Youngs said...

CONGRATS!! Thats super cool!

Nana said...

YIPPEE SKIPPY!!
I told ya! All they needed to do was to see you and talk with you and they would simply say..."We want THAT girl!"

We are so very, very proud of you sweetie!
Love ya!

Riley and Cassie said...

Hooray! Three cheers for Mrs. Champion, the cutest teacher ever!

Jaime said...

I want to be in Mrs. Champ's class.

AnneMarie said...

HOORAY! You da bomb, girl.

Connie Whitesides said...

Man I wish I was 8 or 9. Congrats. You will change the world one child at at time...

I am actually teaching 3rd grade next year. So I see collaboration already occurring.

Holly said...

Yay! Way to go, chica! If I had an 8 or 9 year old, I would send "it" to you for sure! :)

carla thorup said...

oh i'm so glad for you! super congrats chica!!

Brittany said...

Way to go Nel!! You are such an energetic, fun person!! You will be awesome for those kiddos!

Momila said...

Chappy-
At least you will be teaching little ones sure to be shorter than you are..a real concern after sudent teaching 6th graders!!
All the best, you will be wonderful!
Buffy

Rodney and Tanya said...

Congrats . . . does this mean you guys will be upgrading to a better apartment now that you'll be a salaried career woman?