Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Woooooo Hoooooo!



It is official! Danno and I are celebrating our first major holiday as husband and wiff. We kicked off our holiday by splitting up and spending a little time with members of the same gender. I went to Twilight with my cute sisters where I nearly suffocated from the sighing fan club of Edward Cullen. I admit, I read the first book, I liked it. But I must say, I felt sicked out, not swoony, over the infamous stone cold chest of the much fantasied Edward. Danno went with my padre and brothers in law to eat meat and see the new James Bond. We both had so much fun!

It is the time of thanks this month and I have so many things to be thankful for! I have a wonderful husband who couldn't make me laugh harder or treat me better, a wonderful family, some of the cutest nieces and nephews, shiny hair, and one surviving bamboo plant. A girl couldn't be luckier or ask for more than that! I also get to leave Logan and join civilization again (including a Target!). So Woooooooooo Hoooooooooooo everybody, its the holidays!

4 comments:

Schmoopasaurus Rex said...

I'm soooooo stoked you're coming back! I'm getting out the Koopas...

Mitch and Sonnie said...

Join civilization again? Were those your words? Janelle....you've got some explaining to do. Good thing I will see you Monday!!!

Unknown said...

YEAH FOR TARGET!!! That is what I do when I return to civilization as well! Maybe someday Logan will become civilized?

AnneMarie said...

I started the twilight series too, and I think it all boils down to the fact that Stephanie Meyer is a poor author. Compare her to someone like J.K. Rowling and it is obvious, her characters and her storyline is weak. So sue me. What did you think of the movie?