Tuesday, December 2, 2008

We Are Not Homeless, Homeless...


We have wonderful news! Sure, it probably isn't as exciting as my cute sister-in-law who is having a baby (I'm a little excited!), but its news to us and we are so relieved. We got a call today that we have an apartment! Its in Murray in a complex called Lost Creek. We went apartment hunting during Thanksgiving break and saw some real creep holes, so the fact that there wasn't garbage and minimal vandalism was a real treat! One apartment we looked at had a Jesus plaque mounted to the table, but I guess if anything is going to be a permanent fixture in a creepy apartment, that is the one I would choose. Thus, Lost Creek has been a breath of fresh air.

I think I should recap on our Thanksgiving. We had so much fun seeing our wonderful families! We had so much fun just hanging out with the fam. Evonne and Wally flew in from Texas and it was a wonderful little treat! We spent Thanksgiving dinner with my side of the family and pie time with Danno's family at his cabin. We played Groups and Runs (or Poops and Runs as his family affectionately deems it) with Dee Dee and Grum (Danno's grandparents), his mom, and his little sister Lou Lou or Amy I suppose... It is holidays like this that make a person so grateful for family. We have been so blessed with good friends and family. We love you. Peace out yo.

4 comments:

Holly said...

The happiest part of my day today? A voice mail from you. Now that you will be living within 10 minutes of me, it is required that you see me at least once a month. No battle! Please??

AnneMarie said...

Hooray for moving closer!

Fluffy Momma said...

oh my goodness janelle! those are the apartments that we lived in before we bought our house!!!! small world! don't worry, you'll like them. there are definitely some interesting people that live there, but are there always in apartments? the ward is really nice, although be prepared to introduce yourself all the time! good times in lost creek!! you'll have to let me know what apartment you're in! congrats on finding a place!!

The Youngs said...

Heyyyyy. just thought i would stalk you.. so u can stalk me.. while i stalk you.
The youngs