Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Top Ten


Danno and I have been bored in Logan. Its rainy, but too cold to just walk around in it. And its not snowy so we can't play in it--a double edged sword if you ask me. We have a very small mall with a (drum roll) AMERICAN EAGLE! Its basically like we live in the fashion capital of the world. Only we don't. So here we are, in plea, with some of our blessed talents to entice you to A. hang out with us or B. give us something to do.

Top Ten Reasons we are the Big Cheese:
1. I was a mathlete.
2. Danno won a regional competition in bagging for the great Albertsons family grocery. He even got to go with the number one checker from the store.
3. Danno beat me in a 5k. Although when he was "training" (meaning he ran once) he threw up on the side of a road in front of an old woman.
4. Children grab my stomach and ask where the baby is.
5. We watch Paris Hilton's New BFF religiously.
6. We both have SBO sweaters...not SOB sweaters as was the joke.
7. We successfully held feet, with interlocking toes. It hurt, but it was worth it.
8. We spend a lot of time sitting at a bar where we never drink. He makes the drinks while I study.
9. I can't catch anything thrown towards me.
10. We are the Champions my friend.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll play with you! P.S. I killed a fish like you killed Koala. I put him in his "temporary bowl" while cleaning the aquarium, and the temperature difference was too great. He seizured and floated belly up to fishy heaven. I guess motherhood will forever have to allude us. I'm not complaining. Yet.

AnneMarie said...

This post is making my belly hurt. You really are too cool for your own good. You might add to your list that you are a successful flat fisherwomyn.

AnneMarie said...

...or that we had more fun "picking up daisies" in high school than going to parties???

Nana said...

Please add to your list that Daniel won a trophy playing flag football at the age of 5....there that should put you over the top now!!

By the way...I'll hang out with you guys anytime!! Habout this weekend?
Love ya tons and then some!

FHS 05 said...

Janelle, I had no idea you were THAT impressive. I always figured you were pretty cool, but this list brings it all to a whole new level! :)

McKell said...

I miss you. I can't wait to see you on Monday. Today Candace and I thought we saw you, you should have seen how excited we were. Only is wasn't you, then we were sad.

Schmoopasaurus Rex said...

I didn't know you were a mathlete...where was I during this time? I should have been your bodyguard during this competition, as is my duty.

I also didn't know Danno was a bartender. What bar is it? And, does he make a good Tijuana Iced Tea?