Sunday, March 28, 2010

Party in the USA


The aftermath of Champion Double birthdays. Love it.


Being off track for a month sure gets a girl used to living with her husband. I love that we actually get to spend time together when I'm not teaching. I just keep telling myself that one day we will be on the same schedule and this won't be for much longer. Danno and I went on a little vacation to the family cabin in Heber and enjoyed the lovely ice castles. We had fun prancing around Park City and such. Initially we were going to go to DisneyLand but adulthood settled in and we decided we would save for our casa.

Home update: We put an offer down on a 5 bedroom home about 3 months ago but found out we were outbid. Thus the hunt was on! We found another cute home, smaller, but nicer looking, and put an offer on that. Now we play the waiting game as the bank reviews our offer. This could take months. While you wait anxiously for
my "we got a home/we still live in an apartment" post, here are some fun pictures.

2 comments:

Schmoopasaurus Rex said...

I hope you guys get a place soon! Renting is pretty crappy. :P We're looking at apartments right now, and while there are a few we like, we are really looking forward to buying a place next time.

Haley Hill said...

I hope you get a house! Home ownership is great! You have to update and post pics! I love seeing houses and stuff now :) Good luck!