Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Ry Guy, Amy Lou, Jack, and Owee!

It's that time of year again when snow starts melting, spring starts springing, and our family members get older. Please don't be offended if we haven't dedicated a post in celebration of your birthday. March just seems to be the month for babies for us. So this is our birthday shout out to our peeps.

Let's start with the oldest:
Ryan! Ry is 29 today and got to take cupcakes to celebrate his birthday with his friends at the Murray Green House. I constantly ask myself, "What would life be without Ryan?" He is such a special person who has the ability to make everybody laugh. Two of my favorite Ryan quotes this week are 1. "Hey Ry, who is that guy with the guitar? Is he your friend?" Ryan: "Yeah, that's Matthew. But he likes us to call him Firedragon." 2. "I don't like small dogs. They give me gas." Ryan is an awesome reader (especially when he reads to my class), brother, uncle, and friend. We love you Ry!
Amy! Amy is turning the tender age of 16. Soon the dramas of boys and driving will be more than her parents can handle. Amy is beautiful and kind. She is truly a Christ-like example and I look up to her in many ways. She is in a musical and is super stoked! All you teenage boys better watch your hearts 'cause Amy is "of age" and ready to rage! (I don't know what that means...it just rhymes)
Jack Jack! Jack is turning 7 years old! I cannot believe my grunting little nephew is almost 7. Jack is my bud and I surely miss him all the way out in Texas. July cannot come fast enough so I can run through the sprinklers, play legos, and talk Star Wars with my Jack-A-Roo-Pumpkin-Pie. Favorite Jack story: Jack saw breast feeding for the 1st time and asked "Ahh! Is he eating you?!" Cindy: "No Jack, Cam is just having some lunch." Jack: "Oh, [insert long pause for thought] Got any Cheetos in there?"
Owee!
Owee is 2 and crackin' us up. This little boy has so much personality. We love him to pieces. Owee prays that Danno and I will be "good boys," tells people that Danno eats dogs, loves Danno to the max, likes to sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Rhombus," and just makes us laugh. We love you Owee-O!

4 comments:

Nana said...

You are just the bomb!!
And I love ya to death!!

Schmoopasaurus Rex said...

Ryan is so freakin' cool.

Greg and Cindy said...

.mtymn...That says "Thank You" in "Owenese"

Wallace Family said...

this is kelsie (your favorite niece ) OWEN IS SO CUTE!