Thursday, March 5, 2009

We Fondue! Do you?

Random preface: Styrofoam, although a terrible foe to the environment, can entertain for up to 5 minutes. Here are the rules: 1. you can only use your fingernail or keys 2. You must make a picture from a random shape or line that your partner draws for you. 3. Enjoy.

Last Monday the stars aligned and Danno and I were able to do family night with the Champions! We went to the lovely Draper Temple and then to Zuppas for din-din. After a delish dinner, Daddy Warbucks [Randizzle] bought us a tantalizing little treat.
YOU GUESSED IT!!!We got some fab fondue!
Along with fudge yumminess, we got cosmic brownie bites, marshmallows, bananas, and strawberries.
It was Ryan's first fondue experience and he was pretty hesitant. However, the allure of the dessert coaxed him in and he ended up with a chocolaty mouth--just how we like him.My sweet sister Amy eats seven things. 1. bread 2. chicken 3. milk (kinda) 4. dessert 5. coconut shrimp (wait! only a little bit) 6. A1 sauce and ranch and the new one [drumroll....] 7. SPOONS dipped in chocolate.

We do fondue. We invite you to fondue with us. Do it, fondue it.


4 comments:

Nana said...

I'll fondue it with you and Danno ANYtime, ANYplace, ANYwhere!
ANYone up for FONdue?
Zuppa's Fondue ROCKS!
(styrofoam cups are included)
Love yaizzle! (Snort Snort)

AnneMarie said...

oh the Champions. sounds like a riot.

Riley and Cassie said...

Sounds like a dream come true: Chocolate dipped in chocolate.

Tuzi Salz said...

I finally got your blog to work. I had to go through Bekah Hintze to figure it out. Turns out I had a www in front and it denied my access to your personal life for many months. All is well now. I miss you. I want to see you over conference weekend. May I?