Wednesday, December 7, 2011

"Hit Me Baby One More Time" -Britney Spears

26 weeks.
I'm feeling very pregnant these days.  This morning I realized touching my toes is harder than it once was.  Luckily, I'm in the great part of my pregnancy.  My emotions are fairly leveled off, I'm not swollen yet, I feel like myself, I can eat, and things aren't too smelly.  Also, baby is so very wiggly.  Two days ago I was worried because I hadn't really felt him move much.  I told Danno I was worried and he consoled my poor little heart and we included baby C in our prayers that night.  Twas' not hours later that baby C was kicking up a storm.  Since then, he has not stopped moving and has taken to kicking my bladder as a fun little game. (I'm glad you are okay in there lil' guy-but ease up on that new game) I'm also fairly sure that he had hiccups too.  So fun, so freaky, so soon.  14 more weeks until we are legit padres.  That's cray-cray (reference taken from Penny on "Happy Endings."  Great show.  Watch it.)

3 comments:

Katrina said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady. My sweet girl had the hiccups in womb ALL THE TIME. And enjoy that last 14 weeks. They are so much easier to take care of in there.

Rodney and Tanya said...

I'm glad your pregnancy is currently ah-mahzing (Happy Endings is our FAVORITE!)

Suzi Q said...

You look so freaking cute!! And you are so little! :) When I was pregnant with Kaci I remember have moments like that, I kept orange juice on hand at all times. She always got wiggly after drinking it.