Saturday, December 24, 2011

Baby, Baby, Baby, Oh....

Perhaps you have noticed that all my post titles are songs/lyrics with "baby" in them.  Perhaps you haven't. Either way, I have baby on the brain all the time.  Mostly because it's the biggest thing to happen to me since my marriage (screaming:  MAJOR LIFE CHANGE). Also, I can't ignore the fact that Baby C calls all the shots when it comes to my daily activities and consequently I am very aware of his presence. I have 84 days until my due date.  I have less than 100 days until my due date.  I am in my 3rd trimester of pregnancy.  I have 12 weeks until this little man gets to join the rockin' party at the Champ house. Bring it on little man-we can't wait to hang with you.

1 comment:

Nana said...

We can't wait for this little man to join our fam too!
0x0x0x0x