Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It is a Christmas Miracle!!

Ladies and gentlemen, we now have internet! Whoa. 7 months of dry, desolate tech-less lives. Living frugally has starved us of the shiny, glossy, tickle of the World Wide Web. We be back in BIZ-NAZ now! I know about 3 peeps read this, all of which have already seen my house, but here are some pics if you forgot what it looked like.
Our tiny bed. But in 1-2 weeks we will have a QUEEN size bed. We are just growing up.

This is our deck-but I am sure you figured that one out by yourself.
This is the hallway downstairs that leads to the office/laundry room and third bedroom. The office is way too messy for pictures.
Third bedroom
Here is our plain basement/tv/dart board/ and home of future hockey table top game


Basement Bathroom
Baby room complete with panda footie pj's for our future Canasian babies [Canadian/Asian]
Upstairs hallway complete with regal dog
Upstairs bathroom
Upstairs bathroom again

My beautiful kitchen, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, new cupboards...ahhh.
Living room. I love our great aluminum art and striped wall.
Entry way, complete with new door!
Living room again. Now the dog has her Santa costume on.

10 comments:

Jaime said...

So cute gf. Can we move in?

Andee said...

I'm in love!!! I love everything about your place and I'd like to steal it from you! :)

Clarke and Kamie said...

first time I've seen your blog!:) and ohhhh your house looks exactly like the first house clarke and I bought. same floor plan and everything. MEMORIES!!! Now we're just old.

Haley Hill said...

Yay! I'm so glad you posted pictures! I love house pics :) Your house looks awesome!

Jay and Danielle said...

I love your cute house!!! We miss you and should get together soon

Rodney and Tanya said...

My what a beautiful home you Champions have! Well done. Regal dog completes it, by the way.

Tiffany Collins said...

I love the house so cute!! Are you guys living in sandy? ok so I am assuming your expecting a baby from the baby room! Congrats thats so exciting. I am so excited for you & Danno! You guys are such a great couple!! :)

Dan and Elise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dan and Elise said...

I love that you called your future children Canasian. We did the same thing, ours are Germaricans (German/Puerto Ricans) :) Love it. You have a very cute house and congrats on it!

Momila said...

Such a cute place!! How can your place (same floor plan) be so much more wonderful than mine..totally not fair.

Oh wait..raise 5 kids in it...let your dog rip up the furniture..then we'll be same same!