Friday, December 10, 2010

Celebrity Look Alikes

A few months ago I did a "Which Celebrity Do You Look Like?" face recognition website at the request of one of the young women I used to work with. This was one of my results. Lovely.
BRUCE LEE. Along with several unattractive past politicians from Asia. Several of them were men.
Perhaps you think my celeb match was brightened up by this beauty. Nope. This is Danno. He is a pretty saucy Latina from time to time.
This is Danno's other match. At least it is a man. But we all know Danno can't grow a handsome mustache such as that.

I suppose our faces are too distinctive to compare to any Hollywood beauty. That, or we are really unattractive people. Either way-we're cool.

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Haha!! That cracks me up.

Momila said...

But, Chappy you look exactly like Bruce Lee..we jusut never wanted to say anything..
Actually, you look like the mushroom from Fantasia..well, you did when you were little!
Love you!

Tuzi Salz said...

I think you should Bruce Lee that "look alike" place in the face! How dare they compare you to Bruce Lee when obviously you are more of the Jackie Chan type :)