Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mrs. Champion's the name, teachin' is the game.

My cute friend Suzi wanted to see my classroom and I realized I had no pictures of it! Sadness. Because I have tried really hard to make my little classroom cave happy and fun. There is also a picture of Owen, which is not part of my class, but equally cute and bloggable. I only have 8 weeks left until I have completed the dreaded first year. Here are my favorites about teaching:
  1. Getting sticky little notes and hugs.
  2. Seeing them improve and being proud of it.
  3. Listening to their growing up stories.
Quotes:
  • "You are so kind. No man-eating animal would ever eat you."
  • "I got a number from a girl at the mall with a mullet."
  • "Mrs. Champion, I wish you were my mommy."
  • "Will you be my teacher forever?"
  • "Sorry I couldn't answer you earlier. I had a huge mucous ball in my mouth."
Least favorite things: Dodging the huge booger my student flicked during gym.

5 comments:

The Durr's said...

Janelle, your classroom is so cute!! I bet you are the funnest teacher!

Nana said...

Oh the good old days of 3rd grade!
Gotta love it!

Suzi Q said...

Hooray! I am so happy that you posted pics! Totally made my day! What a cute classroom! I bet you are the best teacher!

Schmoopasaurus Rex said...

The quotes... too cute... my head is about to explode from cuteness...

Wallace Family said...

owen is so cute
love kelsie wallace