Thursday, February 11, 2010

I Heart Valentines Day!



Valentines Day is this weekend so I thought I would share some of my loves.

Love: Valentines Day. Pink, red, and white chromatic scheme. Hearts and happy things.
Love: Reality TV. Bachelor-I have a sick obsession which I am ashamed of but can't look away from the twisted love triangle (or heptagon...). American Idol, Project Runway, Biggest Loser, So You Think You Can Dance.
Love: Crafts and craftiness.
Love: Puppies and babies.
Love: Love.

Happy Valentines Day to everyone! I love you!

3 comments:

carla thorup said...

um.. the bachelor is so awful, and we can't look away either! so terrible.

however, maybe you should watch Survivor because that is some high class reality tv.

and come see our puppy. that will be the ultimate love fest, i swear :)

Tuzi Salz said...

Love: Suzi

Nana said...

I love you!