Sunday, October 5, 2008

He did it!!!

Well after weeks of monotony, I finally have something to report! Danno got his acceptance letter to the University of Utah. We are so excited! Well, I'm getting a little bit worried about leaving Logan. I'm so happy to be moving closer to family but my life has been in Logan for 3.5 years now, PLUS I really like our apartment. Hopefully our new one isn't completely made of cinderblocks...
I would also like to report that Danno and I are loving being married and still haven't fought yet! I know we are still in the newly wed stage when I asked Danno to do some chores while I was at work and he only did the ones he wanted. Somehow, when I got home and had to finish the chores, I thought it was cute. I told him this phase where I always think he is cute would pass, and one day he would have to clean the fish bowl. But for the meantime, I still think he is cute.

7 comments:

AnneMarie said...

I love the Champasakis!!!! As for chores, this worked for me... work nights and your husband gets so bored he does all of them. Gotta love honey-do lists! I love you, gizz.

Nana said...

Let's put it this way.....if ya wait for Daniel to clean the fish bowl out , I think Mr. Fish will not be very happy, in fact he may be swimmin' in fish heaven instead.
Love ya!

Suzi said...

you are a witty little thing

Suzi said...

I thought I told you I had a blog. Many apologies. I will see you soon and my face smiles.

Schmoopasaurus Rex said...

Life is good under the Zion Curtain, I'm excited for you to move here! I'll show you the 3 good restaurants and which hobos are nice!!!

Just kidding, it's actually pretty fun here. I can help you find an apartment if you like, seeing as I now (having lived in my current place) have learned where NOT to live haha.

Kim said...

Hey Janelle, I tagged you. Look at my blog for details.

Unknown said...

You have a blog! Hooray!!!