Thursday, September 11, 2008

Miracle or Guilty Conscience?

Danno came home from pumping iron a few days ago and found what I believe to be a tender mercy of the Lord! There, against the wall where we had left them about 1 1/2 months ago were our stolen gift cards! I know they weren't there before because not only had Danno and I torn up our apartment but my sweet friend Nadia had come and help me look for an hour too! I have no idea how they came back but we are so grateful for this HUGE blessing. We celebrated by getting the internet and Cafe Rio...yum.

5 comments:

Kim said...

That's so crazy. It would definitely be a little weird to know someone was in your home while you were gone, but maybe even scarier while you're home. I'm glad the gift cards "miraculously" showed up.

Nana said...

All we can say is we feel so blessed to know that someone is watching over you two!

Hope you enjoyed the creamy dressing!

Danny & Haley Hill said...

Hey Janelle! It's Haley! Long time no see! I'm so happy I found your blog from Brighton's and I'm so glad you're married and doing great! Your pics are cute and I hope you guys are doing well. Check out our blog: danandhaleyhill.blogspot.com.

Wallace Family said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you! I might suggest changing your locks. But the best part is... now you can get me that expensive Christmas present I know you've been wanting to buy me.

AnneMarie said...

Maybe the bad guys saw Danno's guns in the gym and decided they were better off coming clean than meeting him in a dark Logan alley somewhere?