Monday, January 17, 2011

Hello Mr. Simmons


Happy New Year all! So apparently I set my photo uploading size to a bazillion on our new computer. Some of you may have seen the giant hands picture that was on my blog for a day or so. I took all of these pictures ('tis one of my resolutions to be better at documenting our life) and uploaded them on the computer and the pixel size was GINORMOUS. So until I figure out how to shrink them down you will have to wait anxiously.

I have a new friend. A pen pal really. My sister Cindy had a pen pal when she was in 6th grade and I always wanted one. Well a friend from collage married a girl named Ashley. She and I decided to become friends on facebook and we exchanged emails back and forth and chatted here and there. We ultimately decided to become pen pals for the nostalgic factor and I received my first letter. This precious little bit of life came with the coolest present ever: a wallet signed by Richard Simmons. She and her husband also photoshopped me into a picture of her and Mr. Simmons. I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship. When I can figure out my pictures you WILL be subjected to looking at my fabulous wallet.

1 comment:

Tuzi Salz said...

To have such a connection with Richard Simmons is something to be proud of. Hold on tight to this pen pal. She will bring good things.