Friday, June 25, 2010

M.I.A.

Sorry folks! Danno and I have had many life changers but unfortunately we don't have the internet! My iPhone won't let me update blogger so here I am writing a lame post with no pictures! We got our home! Hooray! We love it so much. It is about a billion+ degrees inside due to the lack of air conditioning. We also got a cute little puppy named Yuki. She is so much fun! She is an American Eskimo. We have all been battling the heat of the pretty new home. Poor Yuki crawls in our freezer when the door is open. So to sum up our life: House=amazing independence and scary morgage, puppy=like a new baby and chewed up furnature, Danno and Nellie=pure bliss.

3 comments:

Tuzi Salz said...

I like you two and I'm happy to hear about the new home! Sorry I couldn't make it to your house warming party thingy. I would still love to come by sometime! I'm coming down for the July 4th weekend. I'll be there from Friday to Monday. Could I see you?

Nana said...

You forgot to add...and around the corner from your favorite in-laws!!:)
Can I even begin to tell you what JOY that has brought into our lives having you guys so close?!!
Love ya oodles!

Dustin and Aly said...

Awww Congrats Congrats on EVERYTHING!! too exciting! Hope to see you little cuties this weekend!